June 30, 2013

Debut-a-Thon Day 4

CHALLENGE
Solve That Debut
Aaah this challenge.. let's just say it took a while for me to find all of these books and I was on the verge of giving up. I think the book that took me the longest to figure out is one I've already read.. meaning the first one.
But FINALLY, here are my answers! To see them you just highlight them.. yup. (I don't think I can handle it if they're wrong.. crossing my fingers) 
1. The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett
2. City of a Thousand Dolls by Miriam Foster
3. In the After by Demitria Lunetta
4. The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston
5. Pretty Girl Thirteen by Liz Coley

Also, I've absolutely been sucking at keeping updates on my progress for the debut-a-thon, so instead I'm just going to do one big post on that tomorrow! 

1 comment: