June 22, 2013

Introduction to my blog!

Big HEEEY to anyone who may be reading this at any point in the future! My name is Lexi and I've created this blog to talk about books.. aaah such cheesiness, but oh well. Basically, I love to read anything YA (well, mostly YA, but I am definitely willing to give other books a try if they interest me) and so that is exactly what I will be doing! I hope not only to be able to introduce people to new books and give them my opinions about them, but I am also *crossing my fingers* that I will find new books from other bloggers as well!

Creating this blog is something I've wanted to do for quite sometime, but I've always figured, eh, but who's going to want to listen to anything I have to say? But finally I broke through those restraints that were holding me back and decided that even if nobody not many people (don't want to jinx myself :P) end up reading this, it will still be worth it in the end for me, personally, because after all, reading is what I love to do most.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lexi! *echo* well when I started i had a really bad intro :P but i really like yours and I will look forward to seeing your reviews & recommendations and also seeing ur blog grow!

    YAY, happy to see you took that chance and started blogging. It took me a WHOLE year to start X_X and always keep books first because that's ultimately your passion.

    Great meeting you and your blog *following* and i really like your simple and cute design you have right now :)

    -with much bookish <3
    Lisseth @ Read-A-holicZ

    ReplyDelete