July 4, 2013

Summer Lovin' RaT: Day 4 - Tears On My Pillow

For the readathon today, we're supposed to SHARE THE FEELS! Let me tell you, I am definitely someone who cries when reading. I get super emotional at the smallest things, and I will admit I cry more often when I'm reading than when I'm watching movies. I'm hoping I'm not the only one who often has to put a book down, squeal, and scream into their pillow because they simply cannot handle whatever heart wrenching monstrosity is going on.

I'm currently reading Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley and I'm near the end of the book and this quote totally got to me-

"Let me tell him that I don't care if he doesn't have a job. Tell him he's still smart and funny. Tell him that some of my beautiful glass pieces have cracks running through them and I like them anyway because of the colors." (p. 221)

OTHER BOOKS THAT TORE ME APART
(and had cute moments I could not handle)


No comments:

Post a Comment